Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello, dear reader.

Hello, dear reader. This is my attempt to record life as we know it in the Davis household. With each passing day, I feel the weight of this finite world pressing in on me. One day, this world shall pass and I'll be resting with my Heavenly Father in eternal glory and joy. Therefore, there is an urgency to cherish every moment, be grateful and thankful in all circumstances, and a desire to trust always in the Lord. To stay focused on my Father and His will for my family, I want to record the ups and downs, the tears and laughter, the pain and sorrow, and immeasurable blessings that surround my precious family. My hope is that, while you may be far, far away, dear reader, you can feel our love surround you as you read about our encounters with grace and mercy, and hilarity. To feel as though you are deep in the throws of our life; as if we were together in one place and not divided by miles. Sit back, grab a drink, and welcome to our life as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment